Greetings to all the Indian nationals who want to visit India for any type of business or personal reasons. Here you can find information on Indian Visa for Netherlands citizens and when does 30 days Indian EVISA expire.
Who can get an Indian Visa
- Indian visas are available to citizens of most countries. However, there are a few exceptions. For example, Pakistani and Bangladeshi nationals are not eligible for an Indian visa.
- In order to apply for an Indian visa, you will need to have a valid passport from your country of citizenship. The passport must have at least six months of remaining validity, and have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- You will also need to provide a recent photograph that meets the requirements set by the Government of India. These requirements can be found on the website of the High Commission of India in your country.
- In addition to these documents, you may also need to provide additional supporting documentation, depending on your specific circumstances. For example, if you are applying for a business visa, you may need to provide a letter from your employer detailing the purpose of your trip to India.
- Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can begin the application process by filling out the online application form on the website of the High Commission of India in your country
When does 30 days Indian Visa Expire?
The 30 days India visa expires 30 days after the date of issue. For example, if your India visa is issued on January 1, it will expire on January 31. If you plan to stay in India for longer than 30 days, you will need to apply for a new visa. WHEN DOES 30 DAYS INDIAN EVISA EXPIRE
What is the cost of the visa
The cost of the visa depends on the type of visa you require. For a tourist visa, the cost is INR 4500 for a single entry visa and INR 6500 for a double entry visa. For a business visa, the cost is INR 11000 for a single entry visa and INR 15000 for a double entry visa. For an employment visa, the cost is INR 20000 for a single entry visa and INR 25000 for a double entry visa. The cost of the student visa is INR 5000.
How to apply for an Indian Visa
The first step to apply for an Indian visa is to fill out an online application form. The form can be found on the website of the Indian embassy in the Netherlands.
Be sure to have all of the required documents when you begin the application process, as you will not be able to save your progress and come back later. The required documents include a passport-sized photograph, a copy of your passport, and a completed visa application form.
Once you have all of the required documents, you will need to submit them electronically through the website. After your application has been processed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to complete your visa application.